ALL THE GLORY BY ABBADSINGER IS FINALLY OUT - ABBADSINGER

ABBADSINGER

GOSPEL MUSIC, VIDEOS AND NEWS FOR BOOKING CONTACT: 08180002712, 08142459888

Wednesday 31 May 2017

ALL THE GLORY BY ABBADSINGER IS FINALLY OUT

ALL THE GLORY BY ABBADSINGER CLICK AND DOWNLOAD


ALL THE GLORY
ALL THE GLORY LYRICS By ABBADSINGER

VERS
I discover my self through you Lord
There is nothing any man can give to You
You take all the glory to Yourself
No man can take Your place in my life. 2x

CHORUS
All the glory belongs to you
All the glory belongs to you
All the glory belongs to you
Yahweh. 2x

VERS
I discover my self through you Lord
There is nothing any man can give to You
You take all the glory to Yourself
No man can take Your place in my life. 2x

Yahweh
Yahweh
Yahweh 2x

All the glory belongs to you
All the glory belongs to you
All the glory belongs to you
Yahweh

(All the glory belongs to you). Yahweh
(All the glory belongs to you) Yahweh
(All the glory belongs to you) Yahweh. 2x




It is very reasonable for one to discover who he or she is in life and not just discovering who you are but discover your self in Christ.
I can say with confidence that the moment a person truly starts down the path of self-discovery, they will never turn back. Many may ask the question, “What is self-discovery?” or “What do you mean you don’t know who you are?”
The American English Dictionary defines self-discovery as follows:
“a becoming aware of one’s true potential, character, motives, etc.”
Ignorance towards my true self is something I lived with for a long time. Self-discovery means many things. It means finding your purpose in life (we all have a purpose), it means digging deep into your childhood and revealing the experiences that shaped you... good and bad. It means realizing what your beliefs are and living by them. The effects of self-discovery include happiness, fulfillment, clarity and maybe even enlightenment! The journey however is not always an easy road. The journey includes fear, confusion, misunderstanding, doubt and literally re-visiting all your choices in life. I like to refer to it as spring-cleaning of the mind, your emotions and your surroundings (including the people in your life).

Psalm 24:7-8
Lift up your heads, O gates, And be lifted up, O ancient doors, That the King of glory may come in! Who is the King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, The LORD mighty in battle.
Thanks

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Listen and comment please wont be offended with your comments. Post your comment on what you feel about the song. Thanks one love.
 You can also follow me on:
Facebook, Instagra, Twitter @abbadsinger

4 comments:

  1. this song is one of a kind, it gives u a reason to belief in God to help u discover who you really are and what He wants that is best for you.
    I urge every Christian brethren out there to download this great music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate the inspiration behind this song I really bless God

      Delete
  2. All The Glory Belongs To You (X3)
    Yaweh!

    Great Song, Offcourse There Is Nothing We Can Give To Him.

    Am Glad I Downloaded Your Song. I Pray God Uses You As His Instrument For His Glory, In Jesus Name.

    I'm TechPanda from Nairaland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen
      I so much appreciate thanks a lot
      For this reason the Lord will increase you and give you more reasons to give Him all the glory

      Delete